Pages

15 Nov 2019

Jalie Kate

Since the pattern was released I loved it: Jalie 3901 (Kate), and so did little niece when her mom showed it to her. Needless to say that I picked this pattern to make her a birthday present. As I needed a break from all the pink, I decided on a blue/green mystique for colour and hope she likes it as well.

The leotard came together like a charm and looks gorgeous. Shorts 3247 and scrunchies 2792 complement the set.

 







Unfortunately the leotard turned out too small (width wise) and she couldn't get her arms is as the neckline was too small. So I took the leotard apart and added a 2cm-wide black band to both sides and removed the neck band. Instead I added elastic to the wrong side of the fabric, turned it inside and top-stitched the elastic down. It doesn't look as professional as the original, but it's better than having to start all over again.




Patroon/ Pattern: Jalie 3901 (Kate)
Maat/ Size: J/K
Stof/ Fabric: Wetlook/Mystique (black & green) - TT-Gymnastics

Patroon/ Pattern: Jalie 3247 (shorts with waistband)
Maat/ Size:
Stof/ Fabric: Wetlook/Mystique (green) - TT-Gymnastics

No comments:

Post a Comment