Pages

24 Nov 2020

Halloween Witch


This Halloween Witch by Durene Jones was such a fun stitch, well except for the ground. For some reason I had a hard time stitching it. When I first saw the design I fell in love: that hair, the purples and greens, and the casual style did it for me.

For now, I have decided not to stitch the wording and the border that are included in the pattern as I really, really like her the way she is now (I might add the french knots later. But only after some practice, as I've never done them before). Also, I have zero ideas about how to fully finish this project. Right now she's still on the frame in my lap-stand and I love looking at her.

Please note that the witch is stitched in the original colour scheme, but that I changed some of the colours of the ground, and one of the colours in the stars and the broom.

 


  • Patroon/ Pattern: Halloween Witch - Durene Jones
  • Maat/ Size: 20x15cm
  • Stof/ Fabric: Aida (7st/cm / 18ct, cream)
  • Garen/ Floss: DMC, Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment