Pages

8 Feb 2019

BB8



A second pillow case for my little nephew, as he got over his 'cars' period pretty soon after receiving the cars-themed pillow. He now has a Star Wars-themed room, so I loved giving him a matching pillow case to put on the couch. 

Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish stitching in time for his birthday, but I showed him what I was working on and he liked it. So, needless to say, he was very happy when he finally received his finished pillow case.

The pattern was really fun to stitch. It is easy to read and I love working on colourful designs. It is stitched with 2 threads of DMC. The store bought pillow case had different counts horizontally and vertically, so I stitched over 2 threads horizontally and over 3 vertically to keep the stitches relatively squared.


Patroon/ Pattern:
Star Wars BB8 (oval) - Awesome Pattern Studio
Maat/ Size: 148x198st
Stof/ Fabric:  kussensloop/ pillowcase (50x50cm)
Garen/ Threads: DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment