Pages

14 Feb 2019

Valentine pole set

 "Please wear something red during the pole fitness class on Valentines Day", a request I was not (yet) prepared for. Luckily I bought some beautiful black-red-pink spandex recently and also had a piece of black performance fabric in the stash. Although the Clara shorts (Jalie 3887) are my go-to pattern, I decided to go with the shorts from Jalie 2563 this time as they have a nice little insert on the leg. 
For the bra I wasn't sure: Jalie 3247 with criss-cross straps or Greenstyle Creations power sports bra with strappy U back. After finishing the bottoms, the power sports bra seemed to complement the style/ fabric best.



Patroon/ Pattern:
top: Power Sports Bra - Greenstyle Creations
shorts: Jalie 2563
Maat/ Size: 
top: 32C
shorts: V
Stof/ Fabric: 
zwart/ black: "perform" - FunkiFabrics
gekleurd/ colourful: lycra/ spandex - TT-Gymnastics

No comments:

Post a Comment