Pages

2 Aug 2018

Jalie Pole Outfit

Needing more pole wear is a great excuse to get some new patterns. Several people recommended the Jalie crop tops and they were right. I love view C with the spaghetti back straps. There will be more....it is such a versatile pattern.

I made a size T, graded to a U towards the bottom, and used the navy blue spandex for the lining of the front. Instead of using FOE (fold over elastic) I decided to try a new binding method, of which I had recently seen a great tutorial by Sewing with Sarah (pictures as well as a video). It worked like a charm and I just love the result.

The Clara leggings are great as they have neither a center front seam nor side seams. The only change I made was shorten them by about 5cm. The fit is great and they are super easy to make.

I love this combination of fabrics. The pictures don't do justice to the colours. I had these remnants in my fabric stash for years, as the fabric was originally used to make costumes for acrobatic rock 'n roll competitions.

All in all I am really, really happy with this set and wearing it makes me feel great and confident during training.










Top:
Pattern: Jalie 3247 - Crop tops
Size: T (U)
Fabric: spandex (Lycra)

Bottom:
Pattern: Jalie 3887 - Clara high waisted leggings
Size: U
Fabric: spandex (Lycra)

No comments:

Post a Comment