Pages

13 Aug 2018

Vitality Racerback Tank 2

After a disappointing first version of this tank, I really wanted to make this pattern work for me so I gave it another try. 


This time I used cotton jersey instead of spandex and made some adjustments to the top part of the tank. Overall I cut a size M (so no down grading at the bust), except for the following: 
-neckline graded to a size XS center front and center back, and a XL at the shoulder seams
-armhole (both back and front) graded to size XS

This resulted in a lower neckline and wider arm holes with a much better fit. Next time I could lower the arm hole a bit more for an even better fit.

 
Again I used Sewing with Sarah's tutorial for knit bindings, and again that method worked like a charm.

 
Pattern: Vitality racerback bra - Peekaboo
Size: M (long)
Fabric: tricot/ jersey

Adjustments: 
-neckline: XS (XL at shoulder seam)
-armhole: XS

No comments:

Post a Comment