Pages

10 Aug 2018

Vitality Racerback Tank 1

In my search for a racerback tank I came across Peekaboo's pattern and loved the fit is shows on the pictures. 

Unfortunately, it turned out to be much tighter on the arms and higher on the neck than I thought it would be. First I used a contrast binding that I surged to the tank and top-stitched the SA towards the tank with contrasting thread. As the armholes were super tight, I decided to try a different type of binding (tutorial here) and it turned out a little better as it is (almost) wearable now with a slightly lower neckline and a little more space around the arms.

Next time, I'll make some adjustments to the top part of the tank (both back and front)


Pattern: Vitality racerback tank - Peekaboo 
Size: M with S bust
Fabric: Lycra / Spandex

No comments:

Post a Comment